- Forktruck insertion station
- Buffer section of index conveyor to magazine pallets
- Cleaning station
- Form release station
- Perfect Portion volumetric filling station
- Screed station
- Four vibrating tables
- Open area for QC
- Fork truck carrier removal station
- To accept stacks of carriers by fork truck, then dispense one at a time to the index conveyor.
- Precision position control via Servo Motor Drive
- Straddles the indexing conveyor and moves stacks from the loading station to release them singly onto the indexer
CLEANING STATION CONSISTS OF 3 MAJOR COMPONENTS:
- Rotary brush cleaner
- Mold rollover device
- Hood for dust and chip removal
Mold rollover lifts the molds off line and presents them inverted to the dust collector hood
- One Indexing conveyor to move the forms through the filling station.
- Approximate overall length 130 feet with total of 23 stations. (May vary with operations required)
- Consists of two rails running the length of the production area which act as tracks for the pusher system.
- The pusher is a series of frames with wheels to guide them in the tracks.
- A series of ratcheting pushers (dogs) are also mounted on the rails.
- The rails are moved forward and back by a electric gear motor drive. On the forward stroke the ratcheting pushers, shove on the base frame of the mold sliding it along the rail. On the return stroke the pushers swing out of the way and slide under the next mold. When they emerge from under the mold they pop up to be ready for the next push.
- The frame is in sections so the portion which spans through the vibrating table may be easily removed to service the vibrating table.
ONE (1) FORM RELEASE STATION
- A precision system for placing a light film of form release onto the mould surfaces. Includes a hood to contain the mist
- Includes five (5) pneumatically operated, airless, dripless guns
- Includes pump for pressurizing the Form Release
VOLUMETRIC FILLING-MUD HOPPER
- Concrete storage for three cubic meters (105 cu ft.) delivered by the traveling bucket or other delivery device
- One filling device c/w stand
- Hopper is mounted on a load cell to sense the concrete level in hopper
- The hopper has hydraulic pinch valve to control the concrete flow
- The pinch valve discharges through a rubber sock into the filling head to maintain a constant concrete head level in the filling device.
- Includes small hydraulic power pack for gate operation
MCCOY PERFECT PORTION II FILL HEAD SYSTEM
- The Perfect Portion II System is based on our proven original Perfect Portion design with added functionality and improvements.
- The agitator bowl is filled from your mixer and delivery device through the Mud Hopper
- An agitator arm with a number of paddles is rotated in the bowl.
- The bowl has discharge points positioned over the bottom that correspond to the mould cavity positions. The number of discharge points can be modified to suit the mould configurations.
- Attached to the bottom of the bowl are rubber socks that are filled by the agitator.
- The socks hang through two series of pinch bars that close off the flow through the socks.
- The bottom set of pinch bars (discharge) hold the portion in the sock until the mould is in position.
- The top set of pinch bars (fill) is adjustable for height position to control the quantity of concrete in the socks between the two sets of bars. The adjustment is by servo motor drive and is charged by the software after reading the requirement from a RFID tag on the mould.
- Includes RFID reader and software to adjust the filling volume to suit individual molds and carriers
- The Screed levels and distributes the portion of concrete into all of the mould cavities
- It has a rapid vertical travel using servo control.
- The rotary screed has a dual durometer polyurethane blade that is guided to follow the perimeter of the mould.
EACH VIBRATING TABLE INCLUDES:
- A rigid structural frame with a 6 pillar mold support deck
- Top has 1” UHMW polyethylene wear surface
- Variable Electric Vibrator. Vibrators are capable of up to
- The table is mounted on 4 air springs and is automatically leveled using Haldex leveling valves
- The table is designed to be raised with the air springs when the mold is in position to clear the index line
- Stacks the filled moulds up to 20 units high
- Servo motor driven for position, acceleration and deceleration control.
PRODUCTION OR STRIPPING MCC & PLC
- 24” Deep Nema Enclosure
- ABB Heavy Duty Disconnect
- All required fusing by CSA /UL Coding for Branch Circuit Protection
- 3 KVA – 460VAC / 120/220 VAC Transformer
- 20 AMP – 220 – 24VDC Power Supply
- Siemens ET200S Remote I/O
- All required Siemens Breakers, Contactors and overloads for all Non VFD/Servo Motors
- All required Siemens Breakers for VFD/ Servos
- All required SEW Servo Controls, VFD’s and
- Position Controls
- All required Relays – Finder 6mm Style relays
- All required Loadcell Conditioners
- All required HD Relays c/w snubers for Hydraulic Valves – Siemens
- All required Fortress Safety Gates
- All required SICK Series 4000 Light Curtains
OPERATOR CONTROL STATION
- Touch screen HMI for all required operator inputs and manual control.
- Includes screens to monitor motor performance for all Servo or VFD drives.
- All positions adjustable through the screen (password control).
- Automated product change overs by selecting the product on the screen.
MANUAL FILLING OPTION
FOR ACCESSORY PRODUCTS OR SMALLER SCALE PRODUCTION
A manually controlled dispenser that allows an operator to roll moulds into the vibrating position then engage the vibrator to lift the mould from the table and vibrate while the operator distributes concrete into the moulds. The vibration time can be controlled as can the frequency to suit various mould capacities.